Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Alexander McQueen Sample Sale

I decided to check out the Alexander McQueen sale on West 18th to see what all the buzz was about. I felt like the selection wasn't really that great for men/I'm not too much of a McQueen fan but they did have some great shoes for 80% off! I didn't buy anything but I did eye a couple of shoes that they sadly didn't have in my size. The women's selection was great and it seemed like clothes were flying of the racks.
There were all types of people there as well: Stylists, models, deal-mongers, and just randoms from off the street. All in all it was a pretty successful sample sale. It was not too crowded and was organized to an extent. There was a long checkout line however due to broken registers but people were so happy with their 80% designer duds that it didn't seem to phase them. The sale is still going on, so if you want to get your McQueen fix then head on over!

These Alexander McQueen for Puma hightops were reduced to $57!!

Ties for $40 and Scarves for $100

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...