Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Look: Mono Lens Sunglasses

It seems like a lot of people on the streets of New York are aspiring to be like Geordi LaForge from 'Star Trek: The Next Generation'.

Mono lenses are slowly taking over the city and as I walked down Broadway, I couldn't help but consider getting a pair after seeing dozens of people wearing them. I decided to wait it out and see where this trend goes but that shouldn't stop people who dig this trend from paying up for their mono lens look. I first saw the look from streetstyle photos of Jean-Paul Paula outside fashion shows and I thought only he could pull off a look so daring. But lo and behold, the rest of the world is following suit and dare I say I do enjoy looking at them in their sunglasses! I'm just not sure if I'm ready to don a pair yet.

Jean-Paul Paula in one of his daring outfits complete with signature mono lenses.


Martin Margiela Mono Lens Sunglasses

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...